Friday, April 24, 2009

Camping

I'm going camping this weekend. I don't want to. It's so much work. It isn't relaxing for me at all - before, during or after. But everyone else enjoys it. What would be relaxing is if I could stay home this weekend while THEY went camping. No one liked my idea though.

I am sitting on the couch now, waiting for the clothes in the dryer to get dry, so I can put another load in there. Because my dear husband thought he was helping by doing laundry and took the load in the dryer out and put another in. However the load he took out wasn't completely dry yet. And the load he put in didn't get completely dry either. So, I get to stay here until one of the loads gets dry and I'll put the other in. Then I get to drive to a campground I have only been to one time in the dark. Have I mentioned I don't want to go camping this weekend?

While I'm gone, my house sits here dirty, more laundry needs to be done, the lawn needs to be mowed, and I need groceries. If anyone finds themselves in need of something to do, stop by.

No comments: