Saturday, September 25, 2010

Veggie Spaghetti

16 oz angel hair pasta
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic
3 zucchini, diced
1 pound mushrooms, quartered
1/2 cup red wine or beef broth
1 (26 oz) jar of favorite pasta sauce
1 can whole kernel corn, drained

Cook pasta as directed on package. Saute onion in butter for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and zucchini and cook 3 minutes more. Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes. Pour in red wine and pasta sauce. Reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes. Add corn. Heat through. Serve over cooked pasta.

Serves 8

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Jaime...
I'm so happy you shared this blog with Robbie...Now I'm a stalker! I love recipe blogs and it makes it even better I know the cook! :) I will visit often I'm sure! Always looking for dinner Ideas!
Blessings,
Jodie